We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Support Specialist to join our dynamic team at Impreza IT. The role will see the successful candidate complete administrative tasks to support the sales team. The sales support specialist will also respond to customer queries and will ensure that all orders are processed in a timely manner. This role is full time Monday-Friday from 9am to 5.30pm each day, with 1 hour for lunch.
Working with Account Managers will give you invaluable experience, and with the right attitude and work ethic, this role presents a fantastic opportunity to grow into a dedicated sales role and eventually join the account management team. For the right person this role is a fantastic long-term opportunity to progress from sales support and into account management.
We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and whilst this is an office-based role at our offices on the Medway City Estate (as this encourages camaraderie, communication and teamwork), we allow for occasional home working where possible/required to accommodate people's personal circumstances.
• Creation and sending of quotations/proposals on behalf of Account Managers#
• Processing of order approvals
• Purchasing of hardware/software & managing suppliers
• Assisting customers with general enquiries related to quotes, orders and service levels
• Providing day-to-day support to Account Managers including updating Sales Opportunities in CRM
• Carrying out periodic customer check-in calls and reporting issues/feedback to Account Managers
• Assisting Account Managers with scheduling review meetings/calls
• Maintaining & updating pricelists and quotation templates
• Assisting with telephone call answering
• Assisting with marketing activities
• Assisting with general admin
• Strong attention to detail
• Positive and enthusiastic
• Experience as a Sales support specialist or similar role
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Teamwork and motivational skills
• Experience in administration
• Fun working environment and culture
• 22 days per year holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Pension after 3 months
• Free lunch & snacks provided everyday with fortnightly team takeouts
• Quarterly company paid events
• Paid training & examinations
• Fast career advancement with clearly-defined progression paths
• LinkedIn Learning account
• Perkbox employee benefits programme
• Free parking on-site
We'd love to hear from you. Call 01634 299800 or send an email using the form below.