Cloud managed identity-driven security allows you to manage your users regardless of their location
With greater threats to cybersecurity, it’s becoming increasingly important that users can securely access company apps and data. Keeping up with managing security for a remote work force can be challenging using on-premise based solutions.
Cloud managed identity-driven security can ensure that your users, and no one else, can access what they need to regardless of location.
Azure Active Directory (AAD) is included as part of Microsoft EM+S and allows for the cloud based management of users and devices. AAD can either replace your existing on-premise domain controller, or integrate with it in a hybrid setup.
The benefit of using AAD is that you can centrally manage your users regardless of their location, and roll out updates and policy changes that will automatically be applied.
This means that you can be confident that users will be secure regardless of their location. The option to setup Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) adds an additional layer of security to ensure your users access systems securely.
The addition of Cloud App security allows for the risk assessment of Software as a Service (SaaS) apps that your users require, to ensure that only approved secure apps can be accessed. You can even apply granular policies to place limitations on company data that each app can access.
What features does AAD offer?
- The use of Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) to ensure secure access
- The ability to setup Single Sign-on and Same Sign-on allowing users to access all apps with a single password
- The ability to manage remote users and enforce company-wide group policies regardless of their location
- Users can authenticate directly to the cloud removing the need to connect to an office based domain controller
- The ability to support a hybrid setup with integration with an on-premise Active Directory environment, allowing for the best of both worlds
Interested in identity-driven security?